Cyber security / defence projects / leading Industries (SMEs)
Cyber Security Command and Control Infrastructure: “STM A.Ş.” has developed a prototype providing capabilities such as:
- National Vulnerability Database created from the international vulnerability lists.
- Assets and vulnerability ontologies for interoperability of different systems.
- Vulnerability and risk assessment.
- Management of all state assets and vulnerabilities under a centralized structure.
- Centralized recording and warning mechanism.
- Increased possibility of early detection of zero-day attacks.
- Joint Cyber Security Picture for situational awareness. Web Application Security Gap and Leakage Tests
- Network Penetration Leakage tests
- LAN (Local Area Network) Local Network Leakage Tests
- DDOS (Distributed Denial of Service) Attack Stress Tests
- Wireless Penetration Tests
- Server Security, Port Scanning and Gap Tests.
Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) and Network Intelligence (NI) technology:
“C2Tech” has experience on Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) and Network Intelligence (NI) technology which is currently being used by enterprises, service providers and governments in a wide range of applications.
Virtual Air Gap (SAHAB):
“ASELSAN” has developed Virtual Air Gap (SAHAB) Project in cooperation with defense industry, universities and SMEs in order to enable data exchange between corporate networks and networks with different security levels.
DDI (Deep DDoS Inspection) Technology:
“Labris Networks” has developed scalable product line on DDI (DeepDDoSinspection) Technology.
“NATEK” has developed NATEK NAC that offers different methods for preventing network access of a computer. The system can integrate with routers, switches and firewalls for device detection and acess control. Possibility of using techniques like ARP-Poisoning or TCP-Reset enables organizations to provide rapid solutions without any dependency on network infrastructure.
Penetration (leakage) Tests, Security and Consulting Services:
“Oran Teknoloji” provides safe and secure systems and awareness actions in order to prevent from vulnerabilities that may include the following: